The value of having a healthy organization that has the right people in the right positions, with a structure and culture that keeps them in those positions and excited to be there is essential to creating a consistent guest experience that is memorable.
Your staff is your top resource, it’s critical to assemble your team strategically. In addition to functioning as a hiring tool, we will conduct interviews in a way in which allows you to reinforce your brand.
- Assess the team meet with management to assess hiring needs and goals for the season; make recommendations based upon business objectives and agree on staffing levels and strategy
- Conduct interviews in your establishment away from other people in a quiet spot, so as not to disturb customers at your establishment.
- Learn more about the candidate’s personality and work ethic with behavior-based prompts. Through his or her responses, we can evaluate the candidate’s abilities to interact within and outside of the restaurant.
The proper on-boarding of employees has been proven to increase retention and engagement. This session would be mandatory for all (FOH & BOH) new hires.
- Streamline new hire paperwork process (I-9’s, W4’s, Direct Deposit) & procedures resulting in reduced audit risks
- Immerse employees in a 3 hour session explaining company policies, procedures and code of conduct
- Explain property concept & culture
- Outline scheduling requirements & have employees fill out scheduling request forms
5 day program to include:
- 5 day training for all FOH employees (server, runner, busser, host, bartender, barback & cocktail server)
- Training to include Steps of Service, floor plans and table numbers, food training, Liquor, wine, beer & specialty drink
- Sidework – opening, closing and on-going
- Mock service – staff on staff
- POS training
- Food, beverage, steps of service & general information testing